ads slot

Latest Posts:

List of Custom ROMs for Canvas Juice A77 and A177 -Root [ROM]





Important :

Before you try to install a custom ROM on any of the smart phone you need to make sure that the smart phone is properly rooted. A rooted device is very helpful and allows you to check its entire list of amazing features in detail. You can also access those features which normally you are not able to check with a stock ROM.

Rooting voids Warranty

Please Note :

These ROMs are not listed on the basis of Performance or bug list or anyother.They are placed randomly.

To Your Concern :

  • All ROMs are taken from XDA and several sites not created or developed by me.All credits goes to ROM developers.
  • Also check flashing instructions before proceeding.
  • Me or Micromax Talkies are not responsible for bricked devices.
Sl.No
ROM Name
ROM Version
Android Version
Flashing Details
ROM Download
1
 MIUI  (unofficial)
V 5
4.2
2
 Galaxy S5
N/I
4.2
3
 Lewa OS
13.10.31
4.2
4
 Xperia Z4
N/I
4.2
5
 Lenova OS
N/I
4.2
6
 Galaxy S4
N/I
4.2
7
 Cyanogon X Inivity
N/I
4.2
8
 IOS 7
N/I
4.2
9
 Cayno X
N/I
4.2
10
 Darkdroid
N/I
4.2
N/I - No Information
Share on Google Plus

About Android Falcon

Pravin Nirmal Doss is the founder and administrator of Micromax Talkies and Tech Talks.He is currently pursuing his B.Tech degree.He likes to explore and share latest Technologies.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

26 comments:

  1. Thanx a lot for Custom ROMs ..
    All r Amazing ...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur feed back Shivam.. :) Keep watching our site,,

      Delete
    2. hey i just want installed cyanox rom..but it doesnot open..it just freez in starting...cynox mod loading.....help me

      Delete
  2. Please release a lolipop rom for micromax a177 canvas juice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rahul Debnath, I am not making any ROMs , i am just sharing ROMs for users.Thank You :)

      Delete
  3. http://www.needrom.com/download/obesdian-4-2-040515/

    ReplyDelete
  4. is miui 5 is working well in a177

    ReplyDelete
  5. both cyanogon invinity and cayno x bricked my a177.please remove it from list so that others dont fall into such trouble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi vivek is this all works in a177

      Delete
    2. what is the procedure to install???describe brifly because i am a new to custom rom ..

      Delete
  6. Anybody can try iOS7 Rom in A177 ? if yes den replay and give feedback to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samsung s5 rom showing error aborted

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plzz help to install rom on a177

    ReplyDelete
  9. Micromax A177 Lollipop Install

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir...please help me to get mmx aq5001 custom rom

    ReplyDelete
  11. samsung galaxy s5 os install but not open hanging problem

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallo sir
    My question is that what is best from for micromachining a77 which will be supported to my Android

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have try 10 times but cant display the recovery mood

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to know that can we install a custom rom from pc as a official update i.e. firmware update by company

    ReplyDelete